In line with the easing of government restrictions, we are now able to have private 1:1 inspections for properties. Due to the large demand for properties, we ask all potential renters to apply for the property, and if pre-approved, we will contact you to arrange a private inspection for the property should you require. Should you be satisfied with an approval of a property without viewing the home frist, we are still able to approve you in this manner. Please indicate this on your application when submitting.
Situated in a quiet court location is this fantastic family home.
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite and two double built in robes, remaining bedrooms also with built in robes.
- Two living areas, including a spacious front lounge room and a separate kitchen meals family room.
- Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.
Other features and benefits of this home are, split system heating and cooling, in addition to the gas wall furnace, ceiling fans, outdoor decked patio, carport plus a garage and a spacious backyard.
The location is also perfect with being in close proximity to local shops, freeway access, schools, Medical Centre, parks and public transport.
Additional Features Include:
- Updated cooktop & rangehood.
- LED lighting throughout the property (internal & external)
- Property has solar panel with 6.5KW system (reduces electricity)
And so much more!
PLEASE NOTE: The pool seen in the video tour is non-operational and is planned to be removed. This is not included in the lease of this propert.
Discovering her love of Real Estate at a very young age. Rebecca’s passion for the business makes it easy to make a full-time commitment to her clients. As a lifetime resident of Melbourne and loving everything our region has to offer, Rebecca saw a niche in the local real estate market and successfully opened the first specialized property management office for our area. Her mission was simple; to maintain a personal service to all clients. Rebecca take’s great pride in being a Realtor an...